In Japan, several companies (included person) have already started selling PowerQA with relationships like B2B / B2C / C2B from last December. Customer reaction and needs is really good. Many companies have started the operation of PowerQA from January.
- You must become a member of sales team (partner).
- Use PowerQA during more than one month on your intranet or internet actually
Note: When you did not payed to the development team during a specific period, you will lose the qualification of sales partners and download lisence.
- Introduce PowerQA to your friends and companies
- Contract with your customers
- Install / upgrade / initial settings / customize system for your customers
- Customer support
Note: PQA development team will support technically, but do not contact directly with your customer.
- If you have contract monthly service, you will get a part of monthly revenue.
- If you have sell with on-premises style, you'll get a part of the selling price.
- If you have a maintenance contract, you'll get a part of maintenance fee.
Note: The standard price has not been yet determined. They will be determined by the sales team.
- You can sell PowerQA in your own brand and pricing with Rebranding.
- You might sell hardware (server) and software together as SaaS, PaaS.
- You might sell it to install the software on the customer's server as on-premises service
- Build closed site to share knowledge of employees as one of the company's intranet services by private site plugin
- Build open site to induce customers to their site as a part of existing site. In this case, PowerQA seem to be used in the description of their products like FAQ.
By offering customers good service, let's become happy together!